Get Barre Certified by Barreworks
Candidates should have at least one of the following pre-requisites:
How does it work...?
A final Practical Assessment will be held at our Studio.
Upon receiving certification, you will have absolute certainty that you are able to deliver barre instruction to the highest standard possible. Our hands-on, thorough and supportive approach means that you are not left struggling with online 'how to' guides and not left feeling apprehensive about whether your classes and teaching approach will translate to a profitable business down the line.
Additional Advanced Module Short Courses in 'Modifications for Pregnancy', 'Small Equipment' and 'Basic Injury/Hands-on Adjustments' are coming soon...!
What the course covers:
- Background to the methodology
- Application of Anatomy & Physiology specific to barre exercise
- Best practice in cueing, demonstration, adjustments, modifications, use of language
- A vast array of proven barre exercises & techniques
- The opportunity to practice and perfect your teaching in a live Studio environment
What you will get upon certification:
- Professional recognition in a rapidly growing market
- Access to the longest-standing and most unique barre methodology on the market
- A 'toolbox' of best practice skills to enable you to create your own brand, class and style of teaching
- Reassurance that you know how to provide safe, proficient and effective barre instruction to the public
- On-going support from a community of Barreworks Instructors
- 16 REPs CPD points as part of your continuing fitness education
- Invitation to study additional modules with us, continue your barre education and specialise in pregnancy & injury modification, use of small equipment and hands-on adjustments.
- The chance to become a Barreworks Instructor and remain part of the highly experienced Barreworks community of teachers.
Click here for full Instructor Training Terms & Conditions